Monday, January 09, 2006

Writing

I read a book... well actually I only read the forward. I was reading it in the library passing time and I didn't want to check it out. But I digress.

I read a book once by Isaac Asimov. He said that he wrote from 9 to 5 as his regular job. He'd show up at 9 and begin writing on whatever struck him, fiction, non-fiction, opinion, whatever. I'm think of taking this approach to the blog. Take 15 or so minutes everyday and just write. Whatever comes to mind, I'll type it in. That means that some might be good, some might be bad, and some might just be. I've done a little better with the posting in the last couple weeks or so, but I still leave a lot to be desired. I often think of things through the day that never make it to the page.

We'll see how this works out.

No comments: