Friday, September 15, 2006

So how can you make money like that?

So I asked Danimal (and anyone else who cared to chime in too, although Dan was it) to recommend some comics. He recommended a series called Spiderman:Blue. I found one that had $7.99 shipping. That was less than 2 bucks an issue (Spiderman:Blue is a 6 issue series, and I didn't see a collection) so I bid 99 cents and expected to be outbid. I ended up winning, so I thought I got a pretty good deal. When the box arrived, the shipping was like 11 bucks, so they've already lost money on this deal, unless the post office did something wierd, Then when I openned the box, not only were there 6 Spiderman:Blue issues, there was also a Spideman and Batman book, Spiderman and Gen 13, and Spderman:Kingpin To the Death which was written by Stan Lee and drawn by John Romita, plus a The Legacy of Spiderman sketch book from Wizard. Lots of stuff for cheap.

Of course all the books were great, but you know how I judge.

1 comment:

NineCats said...

Sounds like you hit the Motherlode!