Friday, November 18, 2005

Tonight, I will be very happy

One of two things will happen tonight. Either Ted Musgrave will win his first Craftsman Truck Championship, or Dennis Setzer will do the same. Ted is my favorite NASCAR driver. He has been since the 16 Family Channel Thunderbird days. I wish I could say it was since the Slinger Speedway days, but that was before I became a fan of even auto racing. Nevertheless, if Ted wins the Championship, I'll be a happy camper.

On the other hand, Dennis Setzer is only 58 points behind Ted. He's still in the running for the title. Interestingly, Dennis also used to run the #1 Mopar Dodge. At the time it was owned by Bob Keselowski, though. I've liked Dennis since he almost won Dodge's first Craftsman Truck race at Milwaukee in 1995. He came in second that day. If Dennis win the championship, I'll still be happy.

I'll be a little more happy if Ted wins, but I'll be all right with Dennis winning. Go get 'em boys, and may the best truck win!

No comments: