Monday, March 26, 2007

Well, even if you do know Jack

One of our local radio stations was using the Jack format (We play what we want). It was a ratings failure, so they recently restarted with an Oldies format. This was the format they had before Jack, more or less, but that's really not important to the story. (That line is cribbed from the Weird Al Show from CBS)

SO what's that got to do with anything? Well, it's time for a format change here at Nuggie Land. I've poked around with the template, and I expect that I'm not done. I'll add some new content.

3 comments:

Tiny said...

I'm happy to see a change...especially in a new post...but the contrast between the background and the text isn't very readable (on my computer).

Nuggie99 said...

Better or worse?

Oh no, it's like an eye exam.

Tiny said...

Well, I like the green better than the white background(s), but the black just doesn't pop off the green as well. Overall, I'd say better, but needs refining. That make sense?