Wednesday, May 03, 2006

It's Wednesday already?

I am so odd sometimes. My local comics shop is opening late because of all the shipments of new comics coming. I have a light week with only 1 comic coming in.

I preferred Mark Chesnutt's version of Friends in Low Places to Garth Brooks's.
I prefer Kix Brooks to Ronnie Dunn.
Back when I watched wrestling, the guys I liked got nothing, the guys a didn't care for got championships. (apologies to Lance Storm and Disco Inferno, it was all my fault)
I never had any problem with the Star Wars prequels, Star Trek: Nemesis, or Wesley Crusher. In fact, many of the things that nerds and dorks rail upon, I got no problem with.
I shop at WalMart.
I still use dialup at home. This, however, is not by choice. It works plenty fine for general surfing, though. But it makes youtube and itunes a little less useful to me.

Yeah, so I'm odd, what of it?

No comments: