Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Frames of reference

Here are a few pictures of things I've mentioned before in the Blog. It was a little late when I decided to do this, so some are a bit dark.

From the door saga
Broken door:


New Door:



Multiple times I've mentioned weedeating. Here's a picture of the trimmer. I'll try to get a picture of some actual weeds later.


From the tale of the recessed lights This was the only one where I cut a new hole, the rest have previous holes that need refilled or patched.


In this post I talked about the Nuggie Buggie. I tried to get a cool shot, but it's Camry, so there are no cool shots.


Uncool shot #2:

Just add balance to the force, here's a picture of my pickup truck:

Here I talked about getting a new lawn mower. Here's a shot of it.



Posting pictures on dialup is not fun. Hopefully next time I take a notion to snap some pictures, it will be in daylight.

No comments: