Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Almost done

Are they recessed lights or recessed lights? I put recess lights in my last post but this morning as I was getting in the shower I thought that it should be recessed. Oh well, the wiring is done and they all come on when the switch is thrown. I want to make sure all my connections are secure before I put them back into the ceiling.

Is it still weed eating if you use a McColluch? I put a new head on mine and tested it out this evening after I installed it. It looks like fun for me this weekend.

After that I hit the recumbent bike to read the comics (it being Wednesday, you know) Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight just started a new arc so I picked up issue 204. It was good. I also picked up Blue Beetle #2, Checkmate #1 and Ion #1. Blue Beetle was good, Checkmate was really good, Ion was pretty good. Yes, I use the Duke Phillips system of rating. Seriously, though I enjoyed them all.

Exciting, ain't it?

3 comments:

NineCats said...

You did remember to connect the Sprocket Modulating Introspector, right?

Nuggie99 said...

no, I went with a Flux Capacitor patched into an Yoyodyne Discombuberator.

Nuggie99 said...

Will do Danimal, will do.