Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I thought Recess meant to take a break

And hopefully Randall Weems won't tell on me.

My current project for home improvement is to put recess lights in the kitchen. It's been much easier since we went to Lowes instead of the local place. Lowes had the recess lights specifically for remodelling (They slide through the hole and catch on the cieling, instead making me try to figure out how to attach to the joist or something) A handyman, I am not, but I do my best. I replaced three old fixtures Saturday, and Juanita decided to add a fourth tonight. I got about half way through, but the ladder and wire and tools were in the garage and it was raining. I did get the hole cut in the ceiling, though, so it won't take long when I get back to it. She hasn't decided on a trim yet, but when she does, I'll post a picture.

1 comment:

NineCats said...

Ahhh Nuggie, welcome to the world of happy homeowners! Just remember what Tim the Toolman says... More Power!