Monday, April 17, 2006

The Best Thing that ever happened to me.

In some of my previous posts, you might have noticed reference to my girlfriend. Her name is Juanita, and she is the best thing to ever happen to me. I could quote several songs and several movie lines and still not come up with the words to describe how wonderful it is that we got together. We recently got engaged, and someday soon we'll slip off to the Justice of the Peace or to the Elvis all night wedding chapel and make it official.

I love her and wanted to blog about that today.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...this is the sweetest thing I've heard from you.

Love you!

Juanita

Ethel said...

What a great post, Nuggie. :D That made me smile. Congrats again, and best of luck!

NineCats said...

Excellent Nuggie! Congratulations to you and Juanita!

Penske said...

Very Cool. Just now seeing this :oops: