Monday, August 14, 2006

I need a live band

Or maybe not.

My wife and I usually sit around moping, "Oh, I wish we had some folk to hang out with and some to do, oh woe is me" but we never actualy do anything about it. Last week, her boss invited us to come to her house for karaoke. At first we weren't going to go, not knowing how the boss might react, but we finally decided to go. We had a blast. I shot my voice singing Big and Rich's "Coming to your City" We stayed up way to late, but it was fun. Songs I sang :
That's How I got to Memphis
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
El Paso
Third Rate Romance
For the Good Times
Achy Breaky Heart (it's time for it to come back)
Ain't Misbehavin'
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy
Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)
Black Water
Rock and Roll All Night
and probably a couple more that I forgot. Plus I sang along with everyone else.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

You want some folk to do?

I think not!!