Monday, August 07, 2006

Smooth as an android's bottom

So, I was trimmimg my goatee when the notion struck me to shave it off. Unfortunately, by the time I though better of it, all that was left was a sort of animated Ra's al Ghul, which doesn't quite work in the real world.



Oh well, hopefully it can be back in a couple of weeks. I may go with a full one, but I have trouble with the sideburns. I could go with a Dr. Benton Quest, but again, that's one that works better on the cartoons than in the real world, as far as I know.


In case you were wondering, the title of my post comes from Star Trek: Insurrection.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

I was sad to see the goatee go. I hope it grows back quickly!

For all the readers--not only is it smooth as an android, it's also as white as one! He has a tanned face except for the chin. Hee hee.