Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oxford shirts, Door bells, and hippie's jackets

Things that have Buttons! Ok after that round of 25,000 Pyramid, we need to include Jenson Button, who won the Formula One race in Hungary this morning. It was the best F1 I've ever seen, though I admit I'm more of a NASCAR fan.

Speaking of open wheel, my thoughts go out to Cristiano Da Matta. Hitting a deer in an open wheel car is just spooky. Sounds like it will be rough going for the next few weeks.

This weekend was my family reunion. Last week was Juanita's family reunion. Read her comments about it. My comments for mine are about the same, just leave out the singing part.

Work is going to be wild next week. My boss is on vacation, so I'll have to buckle down and do his and my job next week. No big deal, I can handle it.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

Too bad I missed the F1 race. But sleeping in was great!

I can't wait for the boss to get back--you work too hard already!