Thursday, July 06, 2006

Busy week so far.

Went to see my folks Sunday. Worked Monday. On the way to my sister-in-law's house I got a call that I needed to fix something at work. Luckily for me, my sister-in-law recently got DSL and they have a wireless network, so connecting was easier than dialup, and I could actually work. A few calls to tech support, and work was done. I was stressed though. July 4th, we went to a parade and a family cookout, then back home to watch the Chronicles of Narnia. Yesterday, we had rains and high water. Today we have an eye doctor appointments.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Oh the busy but BORING life of the Nuggies. We sound so old on your blog.

Nuggie99 said...

Uh, we are old. At least we act like it.

NineCats said...

Heh, you 2 are just a couple of kids...