Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I can take the wreck, or the finger, I can't handle both!

Or so says Carl Edwards. But this isn't a post about him, or Tony Stewart, or anything like that. Earlier I was lamenting that Coca Cola had run out of NASCAR hats. I hadn't found anything else I liked, so I just kept entering my points and hoping. This morning I was looking and a few NASCAR hats were available. Carl "Aw shucks I got a run" Edwards was one, so I quickly sprung into action and redeemed my points. I would have rather gotten Greg "The Bug Eyed Dummy" Biffle, but he wasn't available. The others available were Dale Jarrett (meh), Kyle Petty (meh), and Kevin Harvick. I've seen Kevin win 4 times in person, so he's growing on me and would have been my choice of those three. However, Carl is my third favorite Cup driver (he should move to second if, and it's a big if, Mark Martin retires) so I picked him. Maybe I'll do a back flip later.

3 comments:

Juanita said...

I'll keep my eye out for that flip.

Glad you found a hat--I was dreading those magazines and the junk that comes with them.

Taz said...

"The others available were Dale Jarrett (meh), Kyle Petty (meh), and Kevin Harvick. "

I noticed there's no meh there :o)

I'm glad you got a hat :o) I'm also glad that Mrs Nuggie doesn't have to deal with the mags now :thumb:

Nuggie99 said...

Yeah, Taz. And I was mistaken, I've seen Kevin win 5 times (3 Bristol Busch, 1 Bristol Cup, 1 Martinsville Busch) I had forgotten on of the Bristol Busch races. They all run together after you get old.